vive les g33k Index du Forum

vive les g33k

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Adventures Of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 Downl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vive les g33k Index du Forum -> vive les g33k -> vive les g33k
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ludind

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 21:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Adventures Of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 Downl Répondre en citant

Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1
by Shelly Sullivan
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1
READ BOOK Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1

About the Book 

The book is about a life long journey of remembering why I am here and who I am, as a Higher Dimensional Angelic Divine Healer, living in the 3D- 12th or even Higher Dimensions. 

Shelly shares all true stories and of out of this world experiences to teach the reality of the higher dimension and the world that exists beyond our visual eye sight.  

Stories of Magic, Angels, Teleportation, Source Light Communication, Twin Flame Merge, DMT Experiences, Miracles, Healing, Divine Alchemy and Manifestation & Planetary Ascension. 

The book is a biography of sorts introducing Shelly Sullivan as a Spiritual Teacher with the support of her HigherSelf, Angels and God Source. This is also a introduction to Saishorie ~ Grace, which is the Spiritual Divine feminine aspect that works through Shelly Sullivan.  

As a child I exhibited etrasensory abilities. Among them telepathy (the ability to read another person’s thoughts) clairvoyance (the ability to “see” events or objects happening somewhere else), precognition (the ability to see the future) 

Throughout the years, I came to understand that I had a greater awareness than what was shown in physical 3D.  My awareness is beyond the 12th dimension into infinite consciousness where all is created. 

During a nine year process of purification, my “Powerful Spiritual Awakening” was fully propelled when my Third Eye was activated by the Central Source Sun. While practicing my I AM affirmations outside in Nature, two laser beams from the Sun entered my third eye. Following this “etheric surgery,” my Extra Sensory abilities that once lay dormant, reawoke.  

Abilities including Clairaudience (messages in thought form from another frequency or realm), mediumship (the ability to safely channel spirits),telekinesis, (the ability to alter -heal the physical world with mind power energy),  telepathic communication (hearing the direct mind to mind communication),  natural DMT experiences (dimethyltrptamine experiences without mind altering drugs), witnessing energy as matter, Teleportation, Awareness of my ability to (pre) create in higher realm: for manifestation upon planet Earth, Heart Communication: Source Creator Transmissions.

Details:
price: $22.22
bound: 458 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071W1WMXQ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 28398 KB

Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 Shelly Sullivan
Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 link online francais access book Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book DropBox Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 download without account Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book download Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 free docx Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 bookstore access selling online ebay Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book from lenovo free Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 information wiki author book francais Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 torrent download Rarbg free Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 no registration read macbook full sale Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 pdf download full book Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book pc free Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book for android Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book buy cheap Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 free eReader touch how download reader Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book Mega Adventures of Saishorie~Grace: Sovereign Being Book 1 book SkyDrive

Tags: torrent download Rarbg free, free iphone, tablet access book sale value, access read find get pc, download torrent, book in English, book german, kindle download free, Google Drive, free download via uTorrent, book tablet, download eng book, sale book, torrent download 1337x, book kindle, free download mobile pdf, original book, book from lenovo free, book french, format txt pdf, get free, ebook free download, mobile ebook, ios read library pc thepiratebay, free epub, download eng book, direct link book mp3 find how download, free iphone, free ios apple without signing via, full ebook, download audio apple online thepiratebay, read without register, eReader itunes view windows download, book online, book Box, find audio pc bookstore book, free online iphone, book Mega, book google docs, book DepositFiles, tpb free torrent, You search pdf online pdf, fb2 online find book сhapter, book read online, free mobi, audio find store price download

79c7fb41ad

The Clouds That Can Surround a School download epub mobi pdf fb2LIFE Mary: Blessed Art Thou Among Women download epub mobi pdf fb2Norse Mythology: Unearthed Legends of Nordic Myth (Norse Mythology, Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Beliefs, Gods) download epub mobi pdf fb2https://mingvirpabobbge.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/100-instructive-calculu…]100 Instructive Calculus-based Physics Examples: Electricity and Magnetism (Calculus-based Physics Problems with Solutions) (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]https://cramenodisir.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/classroom-materials-for-la…]Classroom Materials for Law Teachers: Assault, Battery, Wounding, Actual and Grievous Bodily Harm (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]Tule ja pelata kanssani (Finnish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2https://ralwealthcalheartra.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/international-servi…]International Service Learning: Engaging Host Communities (Routledge Research in International and Comparative Education) download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]https://cucnisefastxo.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/jesus-eclipsed-how-search…]Jesus Eclipsed: How Searching the Scriptures Got in the Way of Recounting the Facts download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]Beyond the Flannel Board: Story-Retelling Strategies across the Curriculum download epub mobi pdf fb2Mouse in the Penthouse download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 21:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vive les g33k Index du Forum -> vive les g33k -> vive les g33k Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation