vive les g33k Index du Forum

vive les g33k

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Chelsea's goal scoring problems examined

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vive les g33k Index du Forum -> vive les g33k -> vive les g33k
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 10:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea's goal scoring problems examined Répondre en citant

Chelsea's goal scoring problems examined

sbobet online 24 Chelsea may have given themselves hope of salvaging a top-four finish but goal-scoring problems have hindered their season. We look at whether the issue lies with the strikers - or the supply… "Our top scorer has scored only 12 goals. And if your best scorer has scored only 12 goals it means it is very difficult to fight for something this season. This is the reality, the stats speak very well."

For Antonio Conte it is clear what Chelsea's major problem has been this season. He pointed the finger at his attackers after last week's narrow win at Swansea and while January signing Olivier Giroud made the difference against Liverpool on Sunday, Conte must surely have been looking on enviously at the visitors' front three.

They may have drawn a blank at Stamford Bridge, but Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino have 56 Premier League goals between them this season. Chelsea's top three scorers - Eden Hazard, Alvaro Morata and left-back Marcos Alonso - have a combined tally of just 29. That figure should be significantly higher. Chelsea are third bottom in the Premier League when it comes to the percentage of clear-cut chances they've put away this season, according to Opta. sbobet online 24

To underline that point: only Crystal Palace and Southampton have been more wasteful from chances where their players would be reasonably expected to score. In the player standings, Morata - out injured against Liverpool but likely to return against Huddersfield on Wednesday - has the worst big chance conversion rate among strikers to have scored at least 10 Premier League goals this season. sbobet online 24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 10:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'How can anyone say that they have more hunger!': Zinedine Répondre en citant

'How can anyone say that they have more hunger!': Zinedine Zidane warns Real Madrid are hungrier than ever to win third straight Champions League

sbo666 Zinedine Zidane has warned Liverpool that winning the last two Champions League has done nothing to dampen Real Madrid's hunger for more success. He also said that criticism only makes his talisman Cristiano Ronaldo more dangerous and said his team would not be complacent amid suggestions Liverpool would suffer through a lack of big final experience. Speaking ahead of Real Madrid training on Tuesday, Zidane said: 'How can anyone say that they have more hunger! We have the chance to win it for a third time. It's the same when people say experience will count in our favour.

'The fact that we have more experience counts for nothing. Nothing at all. We have to go out and win the game. 'A lot of their players have not played a final. So what? They are going to go out on die on that pitch to win the game and we have to be ready for that. 'They have not won it for 13 years and we won it last year, it doesn't matter. Both teams want to win it!' Madrid can win it for the fourth time in five seasons. Ronaldo can win his fifth Champions League going one clear of Lionel Messi and Zidane said his striker's poor form at the start of the season never bothered him. 

'When Ronaldo doesn't score he doesn't worry because he knows that he is going to score three or four goals in the next games.  'And the more you criticise him watch out! My nature is to be calm. Does it calm me to have him in my team? Well it's better to have Cristiano than to not have him. He's the best and he shows it every year.' Zidane will match Carlo Ancelotti and Bob Paisley with three European Cups but will become the first to win it in three successive years. He joked with reporters when asked if he relied on having been a great player and being able to understand his players. sbo666

'I was a player for 18 years,' he said. 'I worked with a lot of coaches and a lot of players and with a lot of egos in football. But that on its own is not enough. You can know the mind of the player but that is not enough.' To laughter he added: 'I am not the greatest coach there is in terms of tactics – well I don't say that but you write it but I have other qualities.' Asked about his selection dilemma ahead of the final he added: 'Sometimes it does give me a headache. I would be lying if I said that was not true.

'If you put in one you are leaving out another. But the player who does not start can still be important because he can come on and make the difference. 'Someone is not going to play but others are not even going to be on the bench and that's the hardest thing for a player to reach the final but be in the stands.' Zidane looks set to start with Gareth Bale in Kiev and he admitted: 'Bale is playing very well and he is scoring goals. And above all he is training well. He has done some good things not just the goals.' sbo666

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 11:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar: Real Madrid fear PSG star prefers Barcelona transfer Répondre en citant

Neymar: Real Madrid fear PSG star prefers Barcelona transfer because of Lionel Messi

sbo bz sbobet REAL MADRID fear Neymar would prefer to rejoin Barcelona than move to the Bernabeu because of Lionel Messi, according to big reports in Spain. Neymar could leave PSG for Real Madrid or Barcelona despite only moving to the Parc des Princes last summer.The Brazil international moved to Ligue 1 in a £200million deal, quitting Barcelona after growing tired of playing in Lionel Messi’s shadow. owever, with Neymar supposedly unhappy with life in France, talk of a stunning return has arisen.

Reports in Spain have claimed the 26-year-old has been offered back to Barcelona, just a year after his controversial exit.And El Gol Digital say Real now fear Neymar has his heart set on a shock Nou Camp return.The player has long been in Madrid’s sights.Even last year, there was talk that Real would activate his release clause by sensationally snapping him up.PSG ultimately won the race for his signature.And El Gol Digital say Real now fear missing out on the Brazil star for the second year on the trot.

sbo bz sbobet They will reportedly do their utmost to land the player now.ut the report suggests that they fear Neymar’s close relationship with Lionel Messi may scupper their chances.Neymar quit Barcelona after growing tired of playing in Messi’s shadow.However, that no longer seems to be an issue.Meanwhile, speaking in March, Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic opened the door for Neymar to return."He [Neymar] has not told me anything, but if it's up to me, I would open the door right now,” he said.

“Not only because of the relationship I have with him, but because of the type of player he is. I would always put Ney on my team. eymar won every major trophy available to him during his time at Barcelona.But whether he be there, at Real or PSG by the end of the summer transfer window remains to be seen. sbo bz sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea's goal scoring problems examined

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vive les g33k Index du Forum -> vive les g33k -> vive les g33k Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation